Who’s The Coaching For?
My 1 on 1 coaching services are for rappers who need help with artist development, establishing their brand and growing their fan base. Regardless if you are just starting out rapping or have been rapping for years you will benefit greatly from these coaching services!
Here’s a list to give you a better idea of some of the specific areas that I coach artists on.
- Ear training to hear drums in order to begin establishing rhythm
- How to count bars and figure an instrumentals song structure
- Rhythm building exercises to establish the 4,8, & 16 count
- Cadence drills to help artists perfect their flow
- How to properly structure your lyrics to match your flow
- Breathing techniques to ensure you never run out of breath
- Developing complex rhyme schemes
- Creating witty punchlines and metaphors
- Song writing techniques to keep the listener hooked
- Voice training to improve your rap voice and breath life into your performance
- Confidence building to start performing live in front of people
- How to gain an audiences respect and rock a show
- Identifying the overall image and message you wish to project to your audience
- Learning how to stand out from the competition
- Reinforcing your brand and building awareness and trust with your audience
Growing Your Fan Base
- How to build your own infrastructure “website, mailing list & distribution list”
- Ways to start giving yourself more exposure and be easily discovered
- How to put together your EPK (Electronic Press Kit)
- How you can start getting radio airplay
- How to capture new listeners and turn them into fans
- Ways to use your fans to get you more fans
- How to build trust with fans and convert them into paying customers
- Ways you can dramatically increase your sales by diversifying your offerings “merchandise, licensing, sponsorship’s, advertisements, exclusives, etc.”
Where Do The Coaching Sessions Take Place?
I conduct my coaching sessions via Skype for those who have a decent internet connection. For those who don’t I also am able to do my coaching over the phone.
If you don’t have Skype it’s FREE! and the audio quality is AWESOME! and can be downloaded for any operating system or device at http://skype.com
If you are unsure if you’re internet connection is good enough for Skype please follow the instructions in this article.
How Can We Practice Together Using Music?
Good question! When it’s time to practice over the music we will take turns. Once it’s your turn you will simply play the music on your end using a device separate from the one you’re using for Skype. This will allow there to be zero delay between your vocals and the music.
What If I’m Using A Mobile Device Or Phone?
That’s not a problem at all. We will still be able to conduct our coaching sessions that incorporate music just fine. All you will need to do is play the music on a separate device than the one you’re using for Skype.
What About Scheduling & Letting You Know What I Want To Work On?
After you purchase your coaching session you’ll be directed to a page that will ask you what you would like to work on. It will also ask you for your availability and time zone so that our coaching sessions will be as convenient for you as possible.
Once I’ve locked our session into the calendar you will receive a calendar invitation for our coaching session. You will also be reminded via e-mail the day before and also 1 hour before our session. Please be on time to ensure you get as much out of our time together as possible.
How Much Does The Coaching Sessions Cost And How Do I Pay?
Currently I charge $50 USD per hour and you can pay via the PayPal menu below. If you wish to purchase more hours than are displayed below please utilize the contact form at the bottom of this page and let me know how many hours you would like and I will manually send you a PayPal invoice accordingly. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can still use PayPal as a guest and securely checkout using your debit or credit card.
Can I Split My Sessions Up If I Purchase More Than 1 Hour At A Time?
Absolutely! Just let me know how you would like to break up your coaching sessions in 1 hour increments by utilizing the contact form you are directed to after your purchase.
LET’S GET IT!
Are you ready to eliminate all the guessing work from what you need to do in order to perfect your craft and grow your tribe? I have over 18 years of rapping experience, 13 years producing, recording & mixing, 4 years of extensive training in marketing and 8 years working as a professional in the corporate world.
You can rest assured that you are in good hands! And don’t be intimated by my credentials. I’m just a down to earth dude that’s been making music for a long time. Not only are my coaching sessions highly educational and helpful but they’re upbeat, motivational and fun! So what are you waiting on? LET’S GET IT!!!!
If you have a question please let me know by using the contact form below and I’ll get right back to you.