In order for you to be able to rap your verses and hooks correctly the same way every time you must remember the following
- How does your verse begin? On the 1st beat, before the 1st beat, or after the 1st beat?
- Which syllables land on each beat within each bar, as well as which syllables land between each beat of each bar.
- Where do you take breaths or pauses?
- Where within each bar are your rhymes schemes placed?
You may be wondering how in the world you are supposed to remember all of that?!? Don’t worry I’ve got you covered!
Two words… BAR SHEETS!
In this awesome video tutorial, you will learn the following…
- How these new and improved Bar Sheets work
- How you can gain free access to them
- How to shorten verses and hooks as well as re-arrange the song structure
- How properly structured lyrics actually look
- And an audio demonstration of these bar sheets in action!
So without further ado… LET’S GET IT!!!