Who's The Coaching For?
My 1 on 1 coaching services are for rappers who need help with artist development, establishing their brand and growing their fan base. Regardless if you are just starting out rapping or have been rapping for years you will benefit greatly from these coaching services! Here's a list to give you a better idea of some of the specific areas that I coach artists on.
- Ear training to hear drums in order to begin establishing rhythm
- How to count bars and figure an instrumentals song structure
- Rhythm building exercises to establish the 4,8, & 16 count
- Cadence drills to help artists perfect their flow
- How to properly structure your lyrics to match your flow
- Breathing techniques to ensure you never run out of breath
- Help with writing a song from start to finish
- Vocal coaching during live remote recording/tracking sessions for your song
- Developing complex rhyme schemes
- How to write catchy hooks
- Creating witty punchlines and metaphors
- Song writing techniques to keep the listener hooked
- Voice training to improve your rap voice and breathe life into your performance
- Confidence building to start performing live in front of people
- How to gain the respect of an audience and rock a show
- Identifying the overall image and message you wish to project to your audience
- Learning how to stand out from the competition
- Reinforcing your brand and building awareness and trust with your audience
Growing Your Fan Base
- How to build your own infrastructure "website, mailing list & distribution list"
- Ways to start giving yourself more exposure and be easily discovered
- How to put together your EPK (Electronic Press Kit)
- How you can start getting radio airplay
- How to capture new listeners and turn them into fans
- Ways to use your fans to get you more fans
- How to build trust with fans and convert them into paying customers
- Ways you can dramatically increase your sales by diversifying your offerings "merchandise, licensing, sponsorship's, advertisements, exclusives, etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do the coaching sessions take place?
I conduct my coaching sessions via Skype for those who have a decent internet connection. For those who don't, I also am able to do my coaching over the phone.
If you don't have Skype it's FREE! and the audio quality is AWESOME! and can be downloaded for any operating system or device at http://skype.com
If you are unsure if your internet connection is good enough for Skype please follow the instructions in this article.
How can we practice together using music?
Good question! When it's time to practice the music we will take turns. Once it's your turn you will simply play the music on your end using a device separate from the one you're using for Skype. This will allow there to be zero delay between your vocals and the music.
What if i'm using a mobile device or phone?
That's not a problem at all. We will still be able to conduct our coaching sessions that incorporate music just fine. All you will need to do is play the music on a separate device than the one you're using to speak during the session.
What about scheduling and letting you know what I want to work on?
After you purchase your coaching sessions you'll be directed to my calendar page which will allow you to schedule your sessions with me automatically! My calendar will show you my availability in your time zone so you don't have to worry about calculating our time zone difference.
While you're scheduling your coaching session you will also be asked for your contact info as well as what you would like to work on during our time together.
Once you've scheduled your sessions into my calendar you will instantly receive a calendar invitation for our coaching sessions via e-mail. You will also be reminded of our sessions via e-mail the day before and also 10 minutes before our session. Please be on time to ensure you get as much out of our time together as possible. If you need to reschedule you can do so via your e-mail reminders.
How much does the coaching sessions cost and how do I pay?
1 on 1 Coaching is $100 USD per hour and I accept payment via the PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account you can still use PayPal as a guest and securely check out using your debit or credit card.
Due to high demand my availability is limited so please fill out the Waiting List Inquiry Form above and you will be notified by my assistant if and when something comes available.
LET'S GET IT!!!
Are you ready to eliminate all the guessing work from what you need to do in order to perfect your craft and grow your tribe? I have over 20 years of rapping experience, 13 years producing, recording & mixing, 4 years of extensive training in marketing and 8 years working as a professional in the corporate world.
You can rest assured that you are in good hands! And don't be intimidated by my credentials. I'm just a down to earth dude that's been making music for a long time. Not only are my coaching sessions highly educational and helpful but they're upbeat, motivational and fun! So what are you waiting on? LET'S GET IT!!!!
Have A Question?
Please e-mail me up via my contact page
About Cole Mize
Cole Mize is a rapper, producer, songwriter and mixing engineer with a total of 20 years of experience. Cole has dedicated the past 3 years of his life teaching others how to rap both publicly through colemizestudios.com and privately via his 1 on 1 coaching services.
Cole's genuine passion for rapping and teaching others has made him a leading educational figure in the rap community. His website receives over 40 thousand monthly visitors and Cole has been featured on websites such as Aweber, MusicalU, Audioskills, Infamous Musician, Datascopic, and Midtnmusic to name a few.
Copyright 2022 by Cole Mize Studios